- There are no open positions at this time.
Full-time Staff Positions
- Columbia Global seeks a dynamic, proactive, and detailed Assistant Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Assistant Director is responsible for budget strategy, budget planning, providing reporting and analyses on financial activities, forecasting/projections, financial analysis for special projects, implementing and enforcing internal controls, and collaborating closely with Columbia Global and Global Center Finance teams to ensure adherence to university financial policies and procedures. The incumbent will also be responsible for overseeing and supervising the work of direct reports. Read more and apply here.
- Columbia Global seeks a Communications Officer who will support communications activities and efforts designed to raise awareness and increase the visibility and profile of Columbia Global programs, activities, events, and thought leadership. The Communications Officer will work closely with teams across Columbia Global entities to promote their work to key stakeholders, execute key events, identify the most compelling stories of impact, and find synergies across programmatic work that can be elevated on Columbia Global platforms, including internally. Read more and apply here
- Columbia Global seeks a Development Officer (DO) whose primary responsibility involves supporting revenue generation, fundraising and resource development activities for Columbia Global. The DO assists in the implementation of a comprehensive revenue generation strategy and operation. Working in conjunction with other members of CG's leadership and senior management to develop initiatives that increase Columbia Global’s financial position. They are responsible for implementing activities that increase, diversify, and sustain financial support for Columbia Global from key stakeholders such as individuals, foundations, corporations, bilateral agencies, and government entities. Read more and apply here.
- Columbia Global seeks to hire a Senior Project Officer for Global Programs (SPO) who will play a key and active role in advancing the global and country-specific programs within the Columbia Global Centers, located in 11 countries worldwide. The SPO will work with the Director to develop annual program plans describing the details of major initiatives, projects, and programs at the Columbia Global Centers and monitor and track program implementation and execution. Read more and apply here.
- Columbia Global Centers | Athens seeks a Finance Manager (FM) who will work closely with the Director of the Center, to build and create bridges to the Hellenic Republic’s rich and vibrant academic, social, cultural and research resources. As this is a new Global Center, the incumbent will be a part of the small start-up team that will embrace the challenge of building the Center from the ground up and tap into their entrepreneurial spirit and professional experience to launch signature-defining events and programs. The Finance Manager will be expected to provide day-to-day management of the Center’s budget, human resources, space and technological functions. Read more and apply.
- Columbia Global Centers | Athens seeks an energetic and experienced Administrative Coordinator (AC) who will report to and work closely with the Director of the Center and the Global Center team, to build and create bridges to the Hellenic Republic’s rich and vibrant academic, social, cultural and research resources. As this is a new Global Center, the AC will be a part of the small start-up team that will embrace the challenge of building the Center from the ground up and tap into their professional experience to support signature-defining events and programs. The AC will be responsible for independently managing the day-to-day activities and ensuring smooth operations, efficiency, effectiveness, and success, while exercising discretion and judgement in performing a wide variety of duties. The AC will support the Athens Global Center team by implementing processes that support the efficient and functional management of Global Center initiatives, events and daily office operations. Read more and apply.
- Columbia Global seeks an Assistant Director of Communications who will help shape the strategic vision for this new initiative and work on targeted global communications initiatives designed to promote the Columbia Global brand worldwide, execute organizational communication and marketing strategies, ensure CG remains cutting edge via market research, analyses, and reporting, implement special initiatives, projects, and multi-channel campaigns that amplify organizational objectives, and develop new as well as build on current strategic partnerships. Read more and apply here.