- Columbia World Projects seeks a consultant or consultant agency to devise a comprehensive brand refresh plan for the organization and help execute a strategic multimedia campaign around the Fourth Purpose, an idea proposed by University President Lee C. Bollinger to advance human welfare by merging intellectual capacities with groups and organizations beyond the academy. Read more and apply here.
- Columbia World Projects seeks a Climate Action Collective consultant to develop the design and implementation strategies of three approaches to solicit regional stakeholder inputs and insights on climate change, conduct activities to elicit data, as well as conduct analyses of resulting data. Read more and apply here.
- Columbia World Projects seeks a Fourth Purpose consultant to conduct a thorough desk review of work across the University that brings research and scholarship together with external partners and practitioners, in pursuit of social impact. Read more and apply here.
- Columbia World Projects seeks local and international consultants across a range of technical and development fields. Read more and apply here.
- Columbia World Projects seeks a Fellowship Consultant to support the development and implementation of an experiential learning program that substantively engages students at Columbia University in the work of CWP and similar social impact-oriented activities across Columbia University. Read more and apply here.